Daylight Summer School 2002, June 5-7, Santa Fe, NM
Daylight Worksheet - SMARTS Practice
- Refer to the
SMARTS theory manual if necessary.
- Write SMARTS for the descriptions given below.
- aliphatic carbon attached to oxygen with any bond
- non-ring atom
- any carbon attached to any halogen
- oxygen or nitrogen, with at least one hydrogen attached and not in a ring
- oxygen double bonded to aliphatic carbon or nitrogen
- oxygen double bonded to aliphatic carbon or nitrogen, single bonded to
an aromatic ring, with a halogen in meta position
- any aliphatic atom single-bonded to any carbon which isn't a trifluromethyl
- CHECK ANSWERS
Daylight Chemical Information Systems Inc.