Daylight Summer School 2001, June 5-7, Santa Fe, NM
Daylight Worksheet - SMARTS Practice ANSWERS
Note: The following answers are not uniquely
correct. For example, "[C,c]" is exactly equivalent to "[#6]".
- Aliphatic carbon attached to Oxygen with any bond
- Non-ring atoms
- Any carbon attached to any halogen
- Oxygen or nitrogen, with at least one hydrogen
attached and not in a ring
- Oxygen double bonded to aliphatic carbon or nitrogen
- Oxygen double bonded to aliphatic carbon or
nitrogen, single bonded to an aromatic ring, with a halogen
in meta position
- Any aliphatic atom single-bonded to any carbon which
isn't a trifluromethyl carbon
Daylight Chemical Information Systems Inc.