Daylight Summer School 2001, June 5-7, Santa Fe, NM
3rd Party GUI's and Other Applications
Daylight's focus has always been more on providing cheminfo tools
including programming toolkits and less on applications and complete
"solutions". This approach has encouraged and fostered application
development by other companies using the toolkits. Here is a partial
list of companies and their relevant "Daylight-inside" products.
See also the Daylight
- Accelrys (a.k.a., MSI)
- Products: Diversity Explorer, MedChem Explorer,
Cerius2 QSAR+ and Cerius2 Descriptor+
Applications incorporating Daylight toolkit functionality.
- Barnard Chemical Information
- Products: Molsmart, clustering packages, Diversity Analysis
Convert RD files to SMARTS; alternative clustering and diversity
analysis from Daylight fingerprints.
- Products: ClogP for Mac and Windows
(The ClogP program is the intellectual property of BioByte Corp.)
- Products: LeadPharmer
Intelligent high throughput data analysis.
- Products: ChemDraw, ChemDraw Plugin
Molecular editor and depictor reads/writes SMILES including reactions.
- Chemical Computing Group
- Products: MOE (molecular operating environment)
- Products: ChemBio, Sample Tracker, Plate Manager
Windows database clients w/ chem + bio integration.
- Products: MGChem, MGBarcode, Chem32S, Registry System
Windows database clients for Thor/Merlin and DayCart.
MUG'01 talk including screen shots
- Netgenics (formerly Cherwell)
- Products: Chemsymphony, Metasymphony
Java-based database clients thor Thor/Merlin and DayCart, and Java beans
Netgenics MUG'01 talk
including screen shots
Daylight Chemical Information Systems Inc.