Please Complete this form and SUBMIT. Feel
free to select more than one box per question where
Location, Facilities and Meeting Format
- This year we had morning and afternoon sessions
late afternoons open for demos and hands-on time.
How did you like this format?
- I prefer this format
- I prefer having more user presentations
- I prefer more time for demos and hands-on
- I don't care
- How did you spend your unscheduled time? Check all that apply.
- Attended Demos
- Talked to other attendees
- Played with demos, programmmed, read e-mail
- Got out, went to shops, etc.
- None of your business!
- Of the scheduled sessions this year, 3 were invited plenary reviews
(Bradshaw, Rohde, Kenny), 11 were mainly Daylight presentations
and 11 were mainly user presentations. What do you think about the split?
- The mix is just about right
- Give more time to user presentations
- Spend more time on Daylight presentations
Concerning the plenary talks:
- Great idea, schedule more of the same
- Good idea, one per day is just right
- Not such a great idea, use the time for other stuff
- This year we had T1-Internet access. What did you use it for? Check
all that apply.
- did some surfin'
- How did you like the Radisson Hotel?
- Loved it, great, keep the meeting here.
- It was ok
- Not much
- Prefer a place more like last year's (Eldorado)
- How did you like the banquet in the Radisson Cabaret
theater with Flamenco dancing by the Maria Benitez dance
- Enjoyed the food
- Great dancing
- lets do it again next year!
- OK, but would just as soon
you picked another place next year.
- Not much(remarks below)
- Where would you like next year's MUG meeting?
- Southern California
- New Mexico
- Some place more convenient (specify below)
- Some place more exotic (specify below)
- Other (specify below)
Comments on Location, Facilities and Format
The Daylight Web Site
Some Technical Details
Do you expect to come again next year?
Definitely; wouldn't miss it!
I hope to.
In your own words...
- What would you like to see added to the Daylight software?
- Please add comments, criticism and suggestion below: