Pre-4.42 Merlin was a "closed" system: Only Daylight-written searches were available.
New 4.42 feature:
- Program Objects can be "attached" to the Merlin server to extend its abilities "in the field".
- Example program object supplied in contrib directory.
- Customers can add new search capabilities to the Merlin server, e.g.
- Other similarity metrics (ring-similarity, Tversky similarity)
- Analytical data comparisons (compare IR, MS spectra)
- Input any type of data (currently only works on binary data)
- Output any type of data (currently only produces similarity results)
Table of Contents