-- 19th Daylight User Group Meeting -- 9-11 Mar 2005
- Now we are 19!
- Daylight/Metaphorics krewe introduction
- New muggers: Terry Brunck (VP R&D), Kim Nguyen (Exec Assist)
- New venue: Coronado Island Marriott Resort
- Sun V480 - Oracle (not!), 2x2500's, Mac G5DP servers, DHCP/80211b
Mugnet '05 page.
- Coffee and snacks: back of meeting room anytime.
- Thursday evening
- Banquet at St. Tropez Ballroom (2nd floor):
5:15 reception, 6:30 dinner
- MUG'05 mug
- Other: internet, e-mail, poster/demo equipment, surf report, etc.
Orientation, Coronado Island Marriott Resort
- MUG'05 home page.
- Coronado Island Marriott Resort
- "Marius" meeting room for lectures
- "Black Swan" breakout room
(from here, go right through glass doors, then left)
for work, food, drink, schmooze, admin, and conversation
- Lunch is at noon,
served at the Riviera (main) pool (weather permitting)
- Santa Diego
things to do & places to eat ...
see Concierge, but ... the San Diego Zoo (Balboa Park)
is pretty famous (9a-4p) and
8-13 March at Civic Theatre, 3rd and B streets, 619-570-1100.
Computers, mug subnet and the Internet
- Feel free to telnet home and check your mail:
- don't expect to receive mail here (use replyto:)
- don't excessively tie up the show machines reading e-mail
if others are waiting to use them for demos, etc.
(This does not apply to own laptop, i.e.,
we should have plenty of internet bandwidth for normal purposes.)
- don't "permanently dock" your laptop at a fixed location
and leave it there, unless it's OK for others to use it.
The docking stations are intended to be shared resources.
- do e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and listeners
- Speakers: if you have special requirements, please let us know!
Everything except mic/PA and O/H projectors (w/ and w/o
computer screen) count as "special". HTML presentations are
strongly preferred. We can probably accomodate your needs, but
we need to know about them.
Contact Peter Nielson, Pete Wargo or Dave Weininger as first choices.
- Demo-ers and special interest groups:
Please let us know ASAP about time/topic/requirements.
Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.