First page Back Continue Last page Summary Graphic
What are the steps
Design the data model.
- Consider input, access and modification of your data.
- Consider how chemical data is going to be searched.
- 2D coordinates.
- Connection table (Molfile, RXNfile, TGFfile
- SMILES column size (what to use?).
- 700 bytes or less , Oracle will allow you to put unique indexes and blob-based index. This may or may-not be important to you.
- greater than 700 bytes you can use blob-based index.
Design the database schema.