Where do we go from here?
- The plugin's available now for Mac and Windows.
- You can do some useful things with the interfaces we have today.
- You can use the plugin as a window into a variety of databases computational, and other chemical applications.
- Write some applications, and let me know what's missing:
- Reaction searching and display - extend SMILES to SMIRKS.
- More plugin APIs to access ChemDraw functionality such as cleanup, reaction mapping, file format conversions, etc.
- Integration with our Chem3D Plugin.
875 Massacusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
For more information, see our web site, or the
plugin documentation pages.
For pricing, see our online store, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-491-2200.