Why a JSP toolkit
- Fits right into JSP application frameworks
- Java only on the backend web server - not on the client. Therefore easy administration
- Perception of fast response as new requests only spawn new threads, not new processes
- Developing new applications requires very little code
- Being Java-based, modification of functionality can be acheived easily via
extension of a preexisting JSP object and implementation.
Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.
Last modified: Mon Sep 11 20:37:40 MDT 2000